The detailed composition of the grinding media molding line
Automatic grinding media molding line is widely used to produce alloyed grinding media balls for different types and sizes. It adopts metal iron mold which can realize the chilling process to make the balls’ grains refining.
The main components:
1) Running orbit: roller wheel is installed on the frame, which is welded by steel plate andmerchant steel. Put the mold on the roller wheel and you can easily move the mold.
2) Bottom pour ladle hand-push pouring ladle: Put the pouring ladle on the scrollable frame, which is welded by steel plate and merchant steel, and constant temperature pouring. It can not only reduce the labor intensity, but also ensure the feeding rate of castings and make the castings more closely. Hand-push pouring ladle can greatly reduce the labor intensity and it operates easily.
3) Sand core inspection machine: it consists of fame and hydraulic device. The frame is welded by steel plate and merchant steel.
This machine’s decomposition of movement: after closing the upper and lower molds, the mold comes to this process. Lifting cylinder lifts the upper mold for a distance, begins the sand core inspection process of the upper and lower
molds and cleans the mold cavity. After working, lifting cylinder drops down.
4) Push-mold machine: it consists of rack and hydraulic cylinder. Rack is welded by steel plate and merchant steel.
5) Mold opening machine: it consists of 4 parts: frame（which is welded by steel plate and merchant steel），handbarrow（which is made by merchant steel and roller wheel）, catching mold hook, hydraulic device.
This device’s decomposition of movement: pushing cylinder (on the frame) pushes handbarrow and makes the catching mold hook come to the main rail. And then lifting cylinder lifts the upper mold to the specified position. Pushing cylinder comes back. Handbarrow drives the upper mold to the side rail. Listing cylinder drops down and put the mold on the side rail.
6) Flipping dumpingmachine: flip frame, flip the rolling assembly, and electric drive device.
This machine’s decomposition of movement: Pushing cylinder pushes the upper mold to tipping arrangement’ roller wheel. The process is needed 180 degree flip, and then finishing up.
7) Mold closing machine: it consists of 4parts: frame(which is welded by steel plate and merchant steel）, handbarrow（which is made by merchant steel and roller wheel）, catching mold hook, pushing cylinder.
This machine’s decomposition of movement: the main pushing cylinder (on the side rail) pushes the upper mold to the mold closing machine’s catching mold hook.
Pushing cylinder (on the mold closing machine’s frame) pushes handbarrow to main rail top. Lifting cylinder puts upper mold to the main rail, let the upper mold’s locating pin aims to lower mold’s locating pin and finish closing molds. And then lifting cylinder lifts to the specified position. Pushing cylinder comes back. And handbarrow moves to side tail.
8) Lifting hoister: it consists of hydraulic cylinder and rack (which is welded by steel plate and merchant steel).
When mold at the place, PLC controls the hydraulic cylinder to lift up, and catching the mold so that the operators can easily to fix the unsuccessful sand mold.
9) Core shooter: it consists of four pillar frame, workbench, guide wheel device, sand-barrel, pneumatic equipment. (The sand-barrel is at the place when it doesn’t work. It moves when working.)