Falling Balls Test Machine is to test the grinding balls falling times. It simulates the working condition of the grinding balls in the ball mill. Moreover, the falling times of the grinding balls show the broken rate.
- it mainly tests the following sizes of the balls: Φ80 Φ100 Φ120, and it examines only one type at a time when test, it should close the other transmission tubes.
- The falling distance is 3500mm.
- Count the number of dropping-ball through the photoelectric sensor signals.
- Place this equipment on the smooth ground; the power is 380V.
- When do a test, need one person to operate.
- The tested mill ball should be smooth without defect.
- Before powering up, the operator should add some lubricating oil into the reducer and screw up all the screws.
- In the machine, there are 16 mill balls in all. If one of them is damaged, it should be picked up and add another one. If it is fast when testing, the operator should adjust by adding the weight of the outlet.