Grinding media balls production line
Automatic casting grinding media balls production line is widely used in foundries to produce grinding balls. It adopts phenolic coated sand in metal mold cavities technology to achieve the chilling process, which ensures the produced grinding ball’s inner structure finer and high-productivity with low labor intensity.
The grinding media balls production line consists of three main parts: molding line, pouring machine, and metal molds.
The molding line is the main part, which formed by the sand shooting unit, mold opening & closing unit, cooling & heating system, vibrating cleaning unit, Balls falling unit, driving system, and the electrical control system, etc.
The pouring machine is equipped with a molding line, the structure is simple and flexible. The pouring ladle and operating room are separate., which ensures the operator’s safety.
The metal molds are using cast iron as the raw material, the layout of the grinding media balls are designed and tested many times, and finally, get the best type of metal molds. Till now, the size of the metal molds we designed is from dia30mm to dia130mm.
- Working method: open type+ flexible transport+multilevel supply drive operation mode.
- Driving method: Hydraulic + pneumatic
- Loading power capacity: 100KW (not include air compressor)
- Air compressor: air consumption:3m³/min or 5m³/min; working pressure:0.8Mpa
- Unloading working tempo:≥40″/time
- Operators for molding line:4 operators
- Metal molds online: size:630mm*630mm Or 840mm*840mm
- Molding line function: two different sizes of balls producing at the same time