Grinding balls heat treatment machine
Grinding balls heat treatment machine is used to do the quenching, tempering process for the casting grinding media balls and cylpebs with daily processing 15-30tons. The heat treatment furnace is tunnel type, the workpieces are loaded in the baskets.
The main consists of the whole heat treatment process include heat treatment furnace, quenching unit, loading baskets, pushing device, shaker, cooling system, delivery system alongside the furnace, upender, etc. The whole process is automatic. Processed grinding balls get HRC over 58 degrees.
- Doing oil quenching for chrome alloyed castings
- Doing water quenching for Mn-alloyed castings
- Doing quenching for super high chrome grinding balls
- Doing tempering for different castings
- Doing annealing for steel castings
Main Technical Parameters
|HX-1250-480||Operating mode||Automatic / Manual|
Grinding balls, cylpebs, ball mill liners, hammers ect.
Brick+ fiber / Full fiber
ISO9001 & ISO14001
Resistance wire & resistant belt
20’OT or 40’ OT
|Guarantee Period||1 year||Packaging method|
Nude/Plastic bubble paper
Main Features of the grinding balls heat treatment machine
- This machine working as an advanced program, can improve productivity and save energy. Compared with the traditional car-bottom heat treatment (quenching) furnace, it can save electricity at least 35%.
- In the oil quenching conditions, it can ensure the steel ball and cylpebs quenching quality.
- Has flexible productivity for the products according to market demands.
- It can process different castings with different shape
- It can reasonably manage the equipment’s overhaul and maintenance.
- It can reduce the consumption costs of the heat-resisting steel parts.
- Reduce labor intensity and errors.
- The special design of the resistance wire distribution can maintain the producing when the part furnace wire didn’t work.